Custom or standard, our butcher block is a quick and easy solution for your countertop needs
Ever since we introduced our line of hardwood butcher blocks last fall, they've been flying out the warehouse and into homes and businesses throughout the Pacific Northwest.
And it's no wonder! They're available quickly and easily, in standard stocked sizes or in custom dimensions to suit your unique project. Plus these countertops are as eco-friendly as they come: They're made from locally-harvested wood that is either FSC certified or comes from salvaged sources.
Quick and easy: Our in-stock butcher block is available in five different local, sustainable wood options and is sized to fit a standard kitchen cabinet.
Super affordable pricing: Contact us for current pricing.
High quality: Our butcher block is built to last with kiln-dried hardwood and is glued up with FDA-approved, non-formaldehyde adhesives.
- FSC Big Leaf Maple (from Chehalis, Washington)
- Oregon White Oak (Zena Forest, Willamette Valley)
- Salvaged Walnut (Backyard salvage projects, Willamette Valley)
- Madrone (Salvage, Umpqua Valley)
- FSC Doug Fir (from either our Zigzag collection or from the Umpqua Valley)
- Juniper (Grassland restoration projects in Central and Eastern Oregon)
- Myrtle (Salvage, Umpqua Valley)
- And other species for custom orders!
In-stock sizes: 1 1/2" x 26 1/2" x lengths 48" to 120"
Photo at top: FSC Big Leaf Maple shows off tasty pastries at Miss Zumstein's in Portland.
Photos at bottom: FSC Big Leaf Maple was customized for this retail space; an extra-long madrone slab adds a warm touch to this restaurant bar.