Add flavor to your kitchen with fresh local butcher block, harvested from nearby forests
Autumn always reminds us of the generosity of our region's agricultural lands through the bounty of our crops and the promise of nourishment through the winter.
The forests surrounding our cities are no different: They generously provide the wood for building our shelters and keeping us warm and protected through the colder seasons.
This is why we are pleased to introduce new Oregon Hardwood Butcher Block counter tops made from sustainably harvested local hardwoods!
By sourcing our wood from salvage sources and respectful, small-scale harvesting, we are paying our respects to the forests that sustain life for so many species, humans included.
Now available in:
- Madrone (Salvaged, Central Point)
- FSC Big Leaf Maple (Hyla Woods, Gaston)
- Oregon White Oak (Zena Forest, Rickreall)
- FSC Doug Fir (Zigzag Doug Fir, Zigzag)
Our Oregon Hardwood Butcher Blocks are:
- In stock and ready for installation
- Kiln-dried, solid hardwood
- Made from FDA-approved adhesives
- 1 1/2" x 26 1/2", ready to be trimmed to fit your space
- Lengths up to 10'
- Custom dimensions available
Photos, from top: Oregon White Oak butcher block features a unique grain pattern reminiscent of wine country; a Madrone butcher block counter top provides a perfect warm dining surface at a restaurant in Portland.